- Dead Rising 3: Arcade Remix – Arcade Cabinets Location Guide
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst PC Crashes, Low FPS, Gamepad Issues and other Fixes
- Dead Rising 3: How to Craft Combo Vehicles
- Project Cars New Screenshots
- The Evil Within PC Issues, Random Crashes, Launch Problem and other Fixes
Now you can craft your own outfits in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, as here we will show you how you can make hunter Outfit, as it will also complete the Achievement/Trophy: Redingote Up! (10/Bronze ). Below you will know how you can make it.
You make Also Like:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag HD Theme Pack for Windows 7/8
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Full Game Guide
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Achievements Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Trophies Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Walkthrough
Hunter Outfit Guide:
To craft the Hunter outfit you need one Red Howler Monkey skin & one White Jaguar pelt.
Method 1: Red Howler Monkey and White Jaguar are hard to find, can be found on the map where there is a Howler Monkey or Jaguar symbol.
You can brought down Monkeys from trees by shooting a sleep dart.
Method 2: Crafting the Hunter Outfit will cost you 11,000R. Go to any general store and buy the red howler monkey skin (5000 R) & white jaguar pelt (6000 R). Now open up the crafting menu, scroll to the very bottom and choose to craft this outfit.