Need help to find the Mayan Outfit in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, here in this guide we will show you how you can get this awesome Outfit, as when you get this outfit you will also get the Achievement/Trophy: Vault Raider (30/Silver): Below you will find how you can get this outfit with Achievement/Trophy.
[sam id=6 codes=’false’]
You make Also Like:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag HD Theme Pack for Windows 7/8
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Full Game Guide
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Achievements Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Trophies Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Walkthrough
Vault Raider (30):
- Unlock the secret door in Tulum
Mayan Outfit Guide
Here you need to unlock the Secret door in Tulum, but you need 16 Mayan Stones to unlock it.
Here is the all 16 Mayan Stones:
2x Isla Providencia
1x New Bone
2x Pinos Isle
1x Long Bay
1x Cape Bonavista
1x Cat Island
1x Great Inagua
To get the Mayan Stone, you have to go to these locations and Interact with the Statues and then line up the white lines with the objects on the floor to locate the Stone.
After getting all the 16 Stones, go to Tulum and use them to unlock the secret door. Here you get the Mayan Outfit and also will get Vault Raider Achievement/Trophy.