Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag PS3 and Xbox360 Crashes, Freezes, Limited Mode, Missing Audio and Fixes
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag features an open world which is full of pirates and ships. Play as Edward Kenway and take down pirates group. Explore mysterious place, adventures and join battleships. Check below the all possible PS3 and Xbox360 crashes, installations issues, freezes and multiplayer connection issues and their fixes.
First of all, apply the first update for fix most of crashes, freezes, multiplayer issues, and visual bugs and several other issues and errors.
You may also like:
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Game Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Trophies Guide
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Achievements Guide
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag New Launch Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag PC Requirements Revealed
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag HD Theme Pack for Windows 7/8
[sam id=6 codes=’false’]
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer Connection Issues on Xbox360
First of all, test your connection and it is also recommended to use wired internet connection at least first 2-5 days because of heavy game’s server connectives.
How to text internet connection in Xbox360
- Go to Xbox360 Dashboard
- GO to System Settings
- Choose Network Settings
- Choose your wired or wireless internet connection
- Now select Text Xbox Live Connection
If test passed then you can play game online if not they try the following solutions?
Restart Modem or Router
- First of all, turn off your internet devices such as modem or router whatever you are using
- Now wait for at least 15 minutes then turn on the power
- Now start your console and check the game
If problem persists then, try the port forwarding to fix this issue.
Network Port Forward
Now last ditch possible solution is port forwarding, you can configure the following network ports from your PC.
- TCP 80, 443
- UDP 3074
How to link UPlay to Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag?
When you will start Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag first time on your console, you will be prompted to login in UPlay client. You can login if you have already registered or make a new account. It is an optional procedure but the PlayStation users will need to sign into UPlay once they reach level 5 in multiplayer.
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag Limited Mode Error
When you try to connect game to online or multiplayer you will receive a message of ‘Limited Mode: The Ubisoft Services are not available. Please try again later. Limited mode is now active. You will not be able to use any features that require you to be connected to the Ubisoft services”. And your dashboard or XMB menu will goes Dark Red.
There might be many reasons of this issue such as:
- If you are not signed into the PSN or Xbox Live, you may face off this problem, make sure you have registered already on PlayStation Network or Xbox Live and also make sure that you are using correct profile and that your console can connect to the internet.
- It is also possible that the game servers are unavailable or close for maintenance; this would automatically redirect you to Limited Mode. To check if the servers are back online then select ‘Go online’.
[sam id=6 codes=’false’]
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer Level Shown as Prestige 100 in Single player under certain conditions – PS3
Download and apply the first update or patch to solve this problem.
How to access The Aveline on PS3?
The Aveline is an exclusive content and you can access or redeem from the 29th of October. If you will try to redeem before the date, you will receive an error message, just wait for date. To redeem content follow the guidelines below:
- First of all make sure you have logged in PSN and also connect to internet connection
- Select PSN then Account Management
- Now hit ‘Redeem Codes’
- Now enter code and redeem your exclusive content
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer/Online Connection Issues and Problems on PS3
As Xbox360, first of all test your internet connection before applying any other fixes or solutions. To do this, check steps below.
- On PS3 XMB
- Go to Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Now hit Internet Connection Test
On completing test, if test shows your connection as NAT type 3, you will need to apply below tricks and guide.
Restart your Internet Devices
- Turn off your PlayStation 3 first then test restart and check again
- If problem persists then power-off Internet Modem or Router and keep turn-off for at least 15 minutes
Forward Network Ports
Forward network ports by using your PC, the ports are below.
- TCP: 80, 443
- UDP: 3658, 13000
[sam id=6 codes=’false’]
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag Missing Audio or other Sound Problems on PS3
If you are facing sound issues such as voices or dialogues are cutting out or missing background sound. These problems can be caused by file corruption or incorrect audio settings. Try the following possible solutions.
Solution 1: First of all, check your audio multi-output settings, check steps below.
- PS3 XMB then goes to Settings menu
- Now select Sound Settings
- Select Audio Multi-Output
- And turn it off
Solution 2: if sound problem persists then try this solution:
- From PS3 XMB Menu then Settings Menu
- Now Select Sound Settings
- Then select Audio Output Settings
- Now select connector from list
- Select Automatic
Share your Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag experience with us…