- Wolfenstein The New Order Collectibles Guide: Find all Health Upgrades
- LocoCycle Xbox360 and Xbox One Achievements Guide
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 4 – In Sheep’s Clothing Walkthrough
- GTA 5: Someone paid a lot of money to stop the PC release, says Intel’s Executive
- Watch Dogs: “Saturday Night Special” Achievement/Trophy Guide (Weapon Crates Location)
As Battlefield 4 is going to release for PC, PS3 and Xbox360, we have already made Battlefield 4 PC crashes but there can be also many possible crashes, issues and problems occurs in PlayStation 3 and Xbox360. Check below to get most of crashes and errors’ fixes guide.
Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Installation
A battlefield 4 Xbox360 version contains two disc, one for single player campaign and one for multiplayer. Battlefield 4 requires 2 GB of free space in your console’s internal hard drive for game’s data installation. Here remember one thing that requires 2 GB free space should be in internal hard drive not on external or other alternative storage devices.
The installation requires improving gameplay experience and reducing game loading time. So it is highly recommended to have at least 2 GB of free space in Xbox360 internal hard drive.
Battlefield 4 Profile Data Damaged or Corrupted on Xbox360
If you are facing problem regarding to your Battlefield 4 profile or getting error ‘Existing profile player data appears to be damaged and cannot be used’ try the following possible steps to fix this issue.
- On Xbox360 Dashboard, go to System Settings
- Select your Hard Drive then Games
- Choose Battlefield 4 then select the ‘Profile Save Data’
- Delete it and made a new profile
Hope it works… but it will delete your single player campaign save progress…
Battlefield 4 Stats Reset Issues
This is a known issue and developers are working on it, so be patience and wait for patch to fix this issue.
More Battlefield 4 Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 crashes and problems will update soon…
Battlefield 4 Getting Stuck On Loading Screen On Xbox360
This is very known issue that Xbox360 users can get stuck in a long loading screen during joining a server. This issue can be resolved by applying the multiplayer update, just download and install that update.
Battlefield 4 BattlePack Redemption Issues On PS3
Currently, there is an issue affecting BattlePack code redemption on PS3. Just restart Battlefield 4 to receive them if problem persists then restarts your console.