- Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag PC Random Crashes, Crash to Desktop, FPS Drop, Black Screen and other Issues’ Fixes
- New Details on Dark Souls 2
- How to Get Infinite Gold in Fable Anniversary
- Batman Arkham Knight Gets New Screenshots
- Saints Row IV Fixes for PC Crashes, Inauguration Station Issue, FOV and Errors
Call of Duty returns with Ghosts, an extraordinary new episode in Call of Duty series features a fresh dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.
Call of Duty Ghosts PC Requirements
It is highly recommended to meet the game’s requirements to your machine’s specifications because it the basic troubleshooting and Ghosts isn’t supported Windows XP.
Call of Duty Ghosts Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 40 GB HD space
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Call of Duty Ghosts Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 680 3.6GHz or AMD Equivalent Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 4GB or AMD Radeon Equivalent Graphic Card
You may also like:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Game Modes Guide
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Game Guide
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Walkthrough
- Call of Duty Ghosts HD Theme Pack for Windows 7/8
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Trophies Guide
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Achievements Guide
Call of Duty Ghosts getting ‘Your CPU does not reach minimum requirements’ Error
Call of Duty Ghosts requires medium, high or high-end processors, so check the game’s requirements to troubleshoot this issue.
Call of Duty Ghosts getting ‘Fatal Error: Your system memory (RAM) does not meet the minimum specification’ Error
As processors, also check your system’s RAM because game demands at least 6 GB RAM. But I found a tool which will increase your system’s RAM virtually and help to run Call of Duty Ghosts. No problem if you haven’t 6 GB of RAM. You can download this tool.
Change Call of Duty Ghosts Field of View (FOV)
Call of Duty Ghosts Crashes, Freezes or Random Crashing Fix
If you are having crashes, random crashes or freezes on different points then there may many causes of these issues, try these solutions.
- First of all, install all redistributables such as DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++, .Net Framework and NVidia PhysX.
- Install the latest hardware drivers especially GPUs.
- If you have overclocked hardware then it is recommended to set them at factory settings.
- If you are using programs like After Burner then shut them down before run the game.
- Update your Motherboard’s BIOS to the latest (Do it at own risk!!!)
- Read our General Tips for more help.
Call of Duty Ghosts No Sound or Delayed Dialogues Problem
- First of all, make sure you have installed or update DirectX
- Update your Sound Card drivers to fix this solution.
Call of Duty Ghosts Display Driver Stopped Working/Responding Fix
Personally, i have also faced off this issue. I just reduce graphic settings and this problem is solved.
Call of Duty Ghosts Texture Blinking Issue
This issue will fix in new patch but I have a temporary fix. Just try lower or upper resolution to fix this issue.
Call of Duty Ghosts Mouse Acceleration Fix
If you are using capturing software tools such as FRAPS, then disable or shut them off before start then game. If problem persists then Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound, here click on Mouse. Here navigate to Pointer Options tab and uncheck or disable Enhance Pointer Precision. If you are using special or gaming mouse then turn-off its software to fix this problem.
Call of Duty Ghosts Configuration File
You can locate Call of Duty Ghosts’ config file from \Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Ghosts\players2\config.cfg
How to disable RAM check in Call of Duty Ghosts
This procedure will work in Single Player only and probably have many chances to get ban in Steam, so do it at own risk. Find Call of Duty Ghosts in Steam Library, download IW6_RamFix-Steam006.rar file and replace only iw6sp64_ship.exe then run the game.
How to change resolution manually in Call of Duty Ghosts
If you are facing any problem with changing resolution, you should try this solution:
- First of all, open config.cfg for single player and config_mp.cfg for multiplayer from Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Ghosts\players2\
- Open this file in Notepad or other editor tool
- Now find seta r_displayMaxWidth xxxx and seta r_displayMaxHeight yyyy lines
- Here you can change values, xxxx is width and yyyy height
Call of Duty Ghosts Installations Problems
In Steam, Call of Duty Ghosts has some issues related to installations. The client are installing just Single-Player and skipping multiplayer. Exit Steam and restart it then try to install the game also verify the game cache files from Steam.
Call of Duty Ghosts DirectX Encountered an Uncoverable Error
First of all, check your graphic card model and specs, game require DirectX 11 GPUs to run. If you have DirectX 10 featured Graphic Card, you can’t play this this. If you are using DirectX 11 GPU then install the latest and up-to-date DirectX and update the graphic card driver as well.
Call of Duty Ghosts Lag Fix
The main cause of lag during game is Recording or Streaming software such as Twitch. So turn them off before play the game.
Call of Duty Ghosts Stripy Shadows Fix
A temporary fix for this issue, just turn-off Shadows in graphic settings options and wait for new patch for permanent solution.
Call of Duty Ghosts isn’t starting or Launch Problems
There would be many causes of this issue, install redistributables, update hardware drivers and also update operating systems to the latest service packs. It is highly recommended to have latest DirectX and Steam client too. If problem persists then read our detailed guide.
Call of Duty Ghosts Crashing/Freezing on AMD FX Processors Issues
AMD FX processors series are controversial in gaming, and may have very issues such as crashes, freezes, blue screen or system rebooting. Take a look on AMD Processors Game Issues article.
Call of Duty Ghosts Msvcr100.dll, Msvcr110.dll or Msvcr120.dll Missing Fix
If you are facing one of the above dll missing then you must install Microsoft Visual C++ and DirectX redistributables.
We are finding and fixing more issues, if you have any one share with us… for more help, read our General Fixes Guide…