Play sports games especially FIFA with controllers and gamepads enjoy a lot and make game easy. There is a list of supported Controllers and Gamepads for FIFA 2014. But the developers recommend Microsoft Xbox360 Controller to play FIFA 14.
You may also like: FIFA 2014 PC Crashes, Launch Problem, Low Performance, Errors and Fixes
- Avoid using the older keyboard and controllers because these may not allow pressing more than 2 buttons at the same time. This may limit your ability to control players and actions in FIFA 14.
- Controllers, without analog sticks may not perform full functional.
- Hama Black Steel, Speed Link Strike 2 Gamepad, Saitek P2500, P2600, P3200 and Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 may not experience the game fully as certain aspects of these have been found to not.
Check below the complete list of supported Controllers and Gamepads for FIFA 14.
- Logitech ChillStream
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- Logitech F310
- Logitech F510
- Logitech Rumblepad 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad
- Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
- P880 Dual Analog Pad
- P990 Dual Analog Pad
- P2900 Wireless Pad
- P3600 Cyborg Rumble Pad
- 360Modena UPAD Force
- Dual Trigger 2-in-1 Rumble Force
- Dual Trigger Wireless
- FireStorm Dual Analog 3
- FireStorm Dual Power 3
- Run’n'Drive Rumble Force
- Run’n'Drive Wireless Rumble Force
- T-Wireless 3-in-1 Rumble Force
- Hama Double Action Air Grip Controller
- Hama Flashlight Blue
- Mad Catz Game Controller
- Xbox 360 Gamepad
- 360 Style Gamepad
- Devotion Pad Wireless
- Xbox 360 Controller for Windows with latest driver
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows with latest driver