NBA 2K14 launched for PC, PS3 and Xbox360 with new basketball gaming experience for legions of sports fan and gamers as always, but there might be various problems and issues in game’s platforms. We have tried to fix most of them.
NBA 2K14 System Requirements:
Meets the game’s requirements to your hardware specifications
NBA 2K14 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 GHz for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see below)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad
- GPU: Radeon HD 2400 or greater; NVIDIA 6800 GT or greater; DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.
NBA 2K14 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
- Hard Drive: 9 GB or more free space
- Video: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (NVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Input: Dual-analog gamepad
NBA 2K14 xlive.dll Missing
It is problem of Games for Windows Live client, download or update this may fix this problem.
NBA 2K14 Low FPS or Running Slow
- Download or update the latest drivers for your hardware such as Graphic Card.
- Try to run in lower graphic settings or resolution
- Read our General and Effective Tips to Avoid this problems.
- If the game is installed on External Hard Drivers, then move it into internal one.
NBA 2K14 Crash to Desktop, Random Crashing or Black Screen Issues
- First of all make sure you have latest drivers
- Disable background running application to reduce crashing
- Disable your Antivirus or Firewall programs before start the game.
- If problem persists, then run your game in Windowed Mode, also wait for patch for permanent solution.
NBA 2K14 Doesn’t Launch or other Launch Issues
- First of all, make sure you have installed all redistributables from game’s installer folder such as DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010 or 2012 and .Net Framework 4.0 or above.
- Install the Games for Windows Live software client to run this game.
NBA 2K14 Multiplayer/Online Connection Issues
If you are facing off issues related to NBA 2K14 multiplayer or online then you should try the following tips to fix them.
- You need to check your router first, is this compatible with Games for Windows Live or having Windows Vista Logo at its box?
- First of all, turn-off your router for at least 15 minutes and then start it again hope it works, usually this method works with older devices.
- Make sure your modem or router has latest firmware if not then upgrade it.
- Disable Antivirus or Firewall before start the game or add the game.exe in exception list.
- Enable uPnP in from your router to make flawless internet.
- If problem persists, then try connecting your broadband modem directly to the console or PC you are playing the game on.
NBA 2K14 Xbox360 Crashes and Freezes
The Xbox360 version of NBA 2K14 is also have some crashes and freezes due to corrupted data files or roster update. Take a look on below solutions and fixes.
- Go to Xbox360 Dashboard
- Now Storage Device
- In Storage Menu, locate Storage Device’s Management Screen
- Locate NBA 2K14 section
- Here find the files labeled “Settings” and “Sliders” and delete them. Also delete “Living Rosters,” “NBA Today,” “Online Game Data,” and anything labeled “Home” if present. (Do it without any worry because it will not erase your Save Data, Achievements or Gamertag)
Clear Xbox360 Cache
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings, then System Settings
- Hit Storage or Memory
- Select your Storage Device and press Y from your Controller
- Now go with Clear System Cache
- Now start the game, hope it works
NBA 2K14 PS3 Crashes and Freezes
There are also some crashes and freezes problems with PS3 version of NBA 2K14, check below to fix them.
- In PlayStation 3 Dashboard, go to XMB
- Now Select Save Data utility
- Now locate NBA 2K14 data files, labeled “Settings” and “Sliders” and delete them. Also delete “Living Rosters,” “NBA Today,” “Online Game Data,” and anything labeled “Home” if present. (Do not delete any other files without the above listed)
- Now also delete the files related to NBA 2K14 from Game Data utility, Delete the “NBA 2K14” and “NBA 2K14 Additional Data.”
Where is Create a Legend Mode in NBA 2K14?
There is no features Create a Legend mode in 2K14.
Share your NBA 2K14 experience with us…